California Criminal Defense Attorney Joshua P. Visco
The firms founding attorney, Josh Visco, is dedicated to success in criminal defense. He opened his practice with the strong desire to help people and to fight for their constitutional rights.
Mr. Visco began his legal career in 2006 as a prosecutor with the San Bernardino County District Attorney’s Office. While with the district attorney’s office, Mr. Visco handled thousands of misdemeanor and felony cases and quickly rose through the ranks.
After assignments that included misdemeanor trials and felony preliminary hearings and trials, Mr. Visco was promoted to the hardcore gang unit, where he was primarily responsible for prosecuting serious violent crimes including:
- attempted murder
Now as a criminal defense attorney, Mr. Visco uses his experience as a prosecutor to help the criminally accused fight for their rights. There is no better advantage for someone accused of a crime than to have a criminal defense attorney who has the prosecutor’s “playbook” in their hands. That’s the dedication and experience Mr. Visco brings to the fight each day.
Mr. Visco’s dedication to helping his clients and vast experience with all areas of criminal law makes him the right choice when selecting a criminal defense attorney.
Mr. Visco provides representation for the following crimes and areas of practice: Criminal Law
- California State Courts
- California Federal District Courts
- DUI & Driving Offenses
- All Felonies including:
- Murder & Attempted Murder
- Sex Crimes
- “Three Strikes” Cases
- Post-conviction proceedings
- State Bar of California, 2006
- U.S District Court – Southern District
- U.S District Court – Central District
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District
- U.S. Court of Appeals – 9th Circuit
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, CA, 2005
- Juris Doctor
- Syracuse University, Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs,
- Syracuse, NY, 2002
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
PAST PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYMENT
- San Bernardino County District Attorney’s Office, San Bernardino, CA
- Deputy District Attorney, 2006-2013
- San Diego County Alternate Public Defender’s Office, San Diego, CA
- Certified Law Clerk, 2005
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
California Juvenile Defense Lawyer David E. Wohl
Practice Areas: Criminal Defense, Juvenile Criminal Defense, Child Dependency, DUI, Restraining Orders, CACI Hearings, DMV Matters, Misdemeanors, Felonies, and more.
David E. Wohl has been successfully defending clients facing criminal charges for more than twenty-five years. Mr. Wohl uses his vast experience to help our clients get the best possible outcome in their case.
Mr. Wohl has represented thousands of clients who were facing crimes including but not limited to DUI cases, murder charges, juvenile crimes, restraining orders, DMV matters, civil matters, CACI hearings and juvenile dependency matters. No matter what type of case he is handling, Mr. Wohl always defends his clients vigorously throughout the entire legal process.
“It is my goal that every client I represent ends up very satisfied with the outcome of their case, whether all charges have been reduced or dismissed,” Mr. Wohl said. “The one thing that I always make a point to do is to assure my clients that I will get them the best possible result in their case and will never stop fighting for their rights.”
Why Choose David Wohl?
If you are looking for an attorney with experience in court, Mr. Wohl is the lawyer to turn to. Throughout his career, he has had more than 65 jury trials and hundreds of bench trials. His success in court is due to an extensive knowledge of the law and an aggressive approach in the defense of his clients.
“David Wohl has a combination of skill and experience that is unparalleled in the arena of Criminal Law in Southern California,” Wallin & Klarich Senior Partner Paul Wallin said. “Anyone facing criminal charges would be lucky to have David on their side.”
Mr. Wohl is called upon on a regular basis to act as a legal analyst on criminal matters and political issues for Fox News. He frequently discusses current events on “Kelly’s Court” and “America’s News Headquarters.”
To speak with Mr. Wohl call him at 888-443-5294. We will be there when you call.
Serving Clients: Riverside County, Orange County, Los Angeles County & Inland Empire
Education: Bachelor of Arts, Juris Doctor
- San Diego State University (SDSU), B.A. Politcal Science
- California Western School of Law, Juris Doctor
- The State Bar of California: #140783
- Admitted to Practice in the Following Courts:
- All California State Courts
- Federal Courts – Central District and Southern District
- David Wohl Gets Charges of Child Molestation Charges Dismissed for Client
- Child Molestation Charges Against Orange County Teacher Dismissed